How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I make a claim on property sold to The town of Ma. By

Customer Question

How do I make a claim on property sold to The town of Dennis Ma. By my sister and brother? I was my mothers first child born out of wedlock by a rapist. My mother never mentioned me to her two surviving children, I was never adopted. My sister revoked a living trust (I was not mentioned in it), put the estate in a limited partnership of herself and my brother. Three years later they sold the property to the town of Dennis Massachusetts. Can I make a claim against the title company who represents the town property. How would I do this? And who in Massachusetts would represent me with this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. When did your mother pass? Did your mom have a will or just the living trust?

What county was your mother residing in at the time of her death?