Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Executor has not paid out all monies in trust and will not

Customer Question

Executor has not paid out all monies in trust and will not show us paper work she has remarried and won't tell us her new name and or her address. She
work in San Jose, Ca. for nine years and when I called was told they never heard of her.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments but I am not sure what your legal question is that I can help with?

.

Also, you say "executor" and use the term "trust"... But an executor is in charge of an estate going through probate and a "trustee" is in charge of a trust...

.

So are you talking about an estate in probate court or a trust, or both?

.

Who is this person...a distant relative... friend... close family member?

.

.

thanks