Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

How do I handle a situation moons my both adult children that involves our estate planning and trust we set up...

Customer Question
How do I handle a...
How do I handle a situation moons my both adult children that involves our estate planning and trust we set up neither on trusts one another my son who is an officer I the business no longer wants his sister to work in the business she provoked him and he asked her to leave now she is calling me up and crying she has a poor self esteem has been in the reply and nothing seems to help my husband and I are livid I don't know how to find peace
I sent my son a email and he said he refuses to comment they have involved my grandchildren it's becoming a circus
JeanThey
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
6/9/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am not quite sure I understand your legal question...

.

Are you saying that a trust owns a business and your daughter and son are the beneficiaries?

.

And son is trying to get daughter to give up her interest in the business?

.

If you can post your specific legal question, I should be able to help..

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
My son is the owner my daughter works with him we set up a trusts for our heirs both which will be receiving distributions my daughter doesn't trust her brother he is the executer she has no entitlement only what she inherited

Ok, thank you for that information...

.

I am still not quite sure what you are asking.. This is what I see in your initial post:

.

""How do I handle a situation moons my both adult children that involves our estate planning and trust we set up neither on trusts one another my son who is an officer I the business no longer wants his sister to work in the business she provoked him and he asked her to leave now she is calling me up and crying she has a poor self esteem has been in the reply and nothing seems to help my husband and I are livid I don't know how to find peace
I sent my son a email and he said he refuses to comment they have involved my grandchildren it's becoming a circus ""

.

.

As you can see, there is not an actual legal question in your post so I don't know what you are asking...

.

I can't help if I don't know what your question is...

.

thanks

.

I have to step away from my computer for a while so I am going to opt out and open the question to other experts as I don't want you to have to wait until I get back..

.

No need to respond and another expert should be along shortly to help.

,.

.thansk

Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Your previous expert had to leave. I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.

Unfortunately, your posts above are not making sense to us and no real legal question appears either. Can you please clarify so we can assist you?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney