Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Can you give me the link to change appearance date

Customer Question
for court conference in san...
Can you give me the link to change appearance date for court conference in san diego superior court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2016
Estate Lawyer: KJL LAW, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Here's the link. The link can be used to change an appointment at the counter with a business office clerk; change most appearances in the courtroom (daytime); certain appearance in a courtroom (night court); an appointment with a collection agency clerk. Keep in mind that Court Trials cannot be rescheduled or cancelled through their website.

The link is http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/portal/page?_pageid=55,1840141&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL.

I hope this helps with your question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This link no longer works. I live in another state. The court said i could change date for a fee,but i cannot find the link

That is the only link the court has set up.

If you have any additional questions just ask, if not please rate the question so that I may receive credit for my work.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found out from the court clerk you have to write a letter and have the other party sign it requested another date.

If that is the case, then the Court is no longer allowing the online scheduling for your type of case. In the letter requesting the new date, include the caption of the action, the filing number, your name and the other parties name. If the court wants the letter notarized, then they will not accept the request without the notarization. If you are unsure, ask the clerk. Any other questions, please ask.

KJL LAW
KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer