How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41014
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter was disinherited from one of the wealthiest man

Customer Question

My daughter was disinherited from one of the wealthiest man in Florida because I was divorcing her father and he was in several trust funds so they disinherited my husband and our daughter...Does she have a case...I got nothing in the alimony no support no medical....we were married 23 years and lived with my mother a retired school teacher
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. She may challenge the will here, there may have been undue influence or a lack of capacity by the deceased.If the will is successfully challenged she may be an heir under the laws of intestacy.Will contests are really common in Florida when there are questions that the deceased knew and understood what they are doing.It is very possible for her to seek to challenge here and claim her share in the event the will is not help to be valid.It sounds like she may have some great facts to present in such a challenge. Reference Lawyer for her hereLawyer Referral Service Online - Available 24/7Phone(###) ###-####onday through Friday8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. I appreciate the chance to help you today.I hope she will pursue this in the courts and seek her share of the estate.