Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

I currently I am in utter disbelief and desperation because

Customer Question

Hello! I currently I am in utter disbelief and desperation because my current attorneys and my previous past two attorneys have been tainted by the executor and the trustee ministration my father's estate is a rather large and complex to stay that is still unresolved and it's entirety but we have been in essence prorating for almost 9 years the only way I feel that my justice justice will be served appropriately and accurately would be to reach out directly, improve her chances of being heard to the current probate judge.I have Ryan it is not usually in probate procedure that one especially one that is already represented by a subpar attorney for the third time but my procedure that one especially one that is already represented by a subpar attorney for the third time but my status of beneficiary and value of assets assigned at the date of death of my father are being greatly compromised and dramatically decreased to the point where I feel I have nowhere else to turn. I have overwhelming evidence and what should I do lay down and just to seek yet another attorney Who in my current compromising position will just be paid off again and another 80 k to nearly 500k extended without purpose.my only choice I feel like is to tell the judge from my point of view and with overwhelming clear and convincing evidence that of course I will come by professionally and in an organized way what would you think my best course of action and or best advice on where to turn or support and guidance in this type of action is.how fast would my Voice be heard without the tainting of probate pay off and save me the ability to scrape what is left of what my father worked his whole life to provide me? How do I save what is left of my fathers beneficiary designation to his first daughter and the only one who currently has not contested her worth in this estate and investment affairs.please give me something else that what I've heard on avvo, in which they just say that my odds are slim to none of a judge taking my word for much more than a complaint.I am in deep believe that if my evidence accompanied by my story were to be brought to the surface by none other than the one who experienced it and the one who won't change it for commission, what are the chances the judge will actually hear my plea for justice or at least consider my position?
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Over and over again which is why I am forced to be trying to utilize alternative and more riskier choices to go about displaying my case
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: That I'm not really looking for a new estate lawyer I am looking for advice on how about to represent myself over to the judge without firing my current lawyer is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for advice on how about to represent myself over to the judge without firing my current lawyer. Judges, especially probate judges generally will not speak directly with interested parties who are represented by counsel in an estate proceeding. Rules of court generally prohibit a party from representing themselves while having counsel, but if there is a hearing on a matter that you wish to have a say in, you should be permitted to testify. So if the matter is contested and a hearing is set by the court, as I'm sure has happened over the last nine years of the probate proceeding, you should have the opportunity to be heard.Please don't forget to enter a rating by clicking on one of the five boxes at the top of this reply. We are not employees of Just Answer, and only receive credit for assisting you when the rating is positive.