RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

Parents passed no land or saving sister by will from

Customer Question

parents passed no land or saving sister by will from washington state,they resided in louisiana, sister in arkansaw will represintave wants us to send title to vehicles keys,birth cert ins policy what happens if i do not send
JA: Dealing with estate issues can be complex, but getting accurate information now will save you headaches -- and potentially heartache! -- down the road. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: lousiania
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet all there is is 2 vehicles, parents lived my house and land
JA: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: both retired dad passed in nursing home mom passed 4 days later. checking account was all they had.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. You decide whether to send these documents.There is no penalty here if you do not.You have final say whether you want to provide these.You may have your reasons not to cooperate and thats your choice.No penalties if you ignore them and don't provide the items.It is purely your call about whether you want anything to do with them or furnish the documents. I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more followup.