How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wills JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with

Customer Question

JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Simple question really. Mother-in-law passed away Easter Monday I just found will but I forgot she did and you gave to me two years ago. One son went to courthouse and found earlier well and is threatening his sister was legal action. The will I have is the last one she did and is witnessed and notarized. Do I need to take it to the register of wills in my county or just wait to see if he actually follows through with action?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: She also deeded her home to the daughter almost three years ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question. Can you tell me what state this is in?..thanksBarrister

Related Estate Law Questions