How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I contact my brother who refuses any mail or phone calls,

Customer Question

How do I contact my brother who refuses any mail or phone calls, to let him know that he needs to fill out paperwork, so that he, my other brother & I, can receive our liquidated deceased motherse estate? Because it has to be all 3 of us, or none of us get it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Can you tell me exactly what paperwork you are talking about, is this probate or what, some more information please, thanks.

Related Estate Law Questions