How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been living at home still when my mother passed about

Customer Question

I have been living at home still when my mother passed about 2 years now. I am still in college and only working part time for my Associates degree . now they just put a sign up from a realtor for the house to be sold without even checking with me on anything . sold my mothers car which I did get anything from that . and what else they took. do I need a lawyer to help me. And if so how where to go to find one. I have little because I am a full time student and only working part time. Any help will do . Sick to my stomach.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Did your mother have a will? What state are you from?