How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19624
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If the ND Supreme Court ruling is unlawful, and the time for

Customer Question

If the ND Supreme Court ruling is unlawful, and the time for appeal has passed, can anything still be done?
The court is holding me to the terms of a will provision attempting to form a contract, that does not meet the requirements of a contract. The parties involved have not given mutual consent. No contract has been formed or signed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, if the time for appeal has passed, there is nothing you can do. You have forever waived your right to appeal in the case. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.