Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

What forms do i need to grt exterior of my father estate and

Customer Question
a waver for low income...
what forms do i need to grt exterior of my father estate and a waver for low income
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
4/11/2016
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry for your loss. Please tell me what state this is in. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i don't understand can you tell me what forms to pick up from the court house to ask for exterior of his estate and court waver
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
lancaster ca
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello are you there? are you going to help me
Sure. As to what forms, someone in your situation has to peruse the options available (as there can be more than one probate option) HERE. Then please click on the link that says "Steps to Take If the Case Belongs in Probate Court," which tells you how to file, and which forms to file, and links you to them. You can also find a good guide HERE. The form needed to waive fees is called in forma pauperis and can be found HERE. This is filed with the pleadings to open probate and the Judge can at discretion grant the waiving of the fees. I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What form do i get for a deceased person who taking care of me my whole life and called himself my father i lived in the home with him my whole life and some of his kids don't put my in the wood.
My apologies - I see that you had asked a new thread (numerous new threads) with that question, but I was away.
I have marked the new threads as duplicates and will reply back on this.
If you are new to JustAnswer, understand that I get no credit unless you rate me positively. At this point, I have answered your original question and I would appreciate it if you would rate me positively while we continue. Follow ups are at no charge, before or after rating.
In order for me to answer, I would need to know:
1) Were you formally adopted, or not?
2) Was there a Will?
3) In the will, are you specifically mentioned BY NAME?
4) Has probate been filed by someone else already?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still haven't gotten a answer
I replied and sent an information request. Perhaps you did not see it? I am re-sending it below:
1) Were you formally adopted, or not?
2) Was there a Will?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No i wasn't adopted and a fake will was made up 3days before my father died he raised me and i lived with him.he also told me that he was leaving me something too.he other kids don't feel like i should have something.
Thank you.
What do you mean a "fake" Will? Please clarify. And, in this "fake" Will, are you excluded?
Before this fake Will, was there a real Will that had you in it? Do you or anyone you know have a copy of it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No i didn't just one son and his kid out of 6 kids and alot of grandkids this one person and a cousin did the will 3 days before my father died and my father was on hospits to die i also have a brother that my father raised thats not his son and the one brother&cousin didn't leave him nothing.oh we have money in the bank my father said to share and to sell the house. I don't know if there another will in the house my brother change the locks when my father die he won't let us in.
I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok what can we do about my brother that's not my father kid but was raised in the home with us? And how do i go after my cousin&brother for the fake WILL?? My father wouldn't do anything like that to leave the only person that's on drugs everything no not my dad
Ely, Counselor at Law