How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 56556
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have widow living truste of sound mind and a non family

Customer Question

We have widow living truste of sound mind and a non family trusteand two son and daughter Question can the living truste change the will and change trustes
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
The will can only be changed by the testator. The trust can only be changed by creator of the trust. An executor or trustee may not change terms and are mere caretakers or agents.

Related Estate Law Questions