Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I am divorced and own my home. House is in my and my daughter's

Customer Question
names. For tax purposes...
I am divorced and own my home. House is in my and my daughter's names. For tax purposes which would be better. Leave in both names or change to my name only.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
4/7/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..Can you give me a little more detail about your situation?.What type of "tax purposes" are you referring to? a later sale? what happens if you pass? something else?..thanksBarrister
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney