How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19307
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can we talk on the phone I don't do well typing. JA: The

Customer Question

Can we talk on the phone I don't do well typing.
JA: The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Husbands attorney dragging feet on getting will probated so I can move forward, yesterday his office called me to go to old bridge senior center to probate will I have delivered death certificate on March 9th was told they would call when ready yesterday they kept telling to go to senior center I kept telling them I do not live in Middlesen county which is where they kept telling me to go. My husband and I live in Monmouth county no you have Togo to old bridge. i call surrogate office in New Brunswick nj they told me what. I all ready knew. The surrogates office called Rafano and wood and told them I wants my husbands will they told me we don't have it we mailed it to the surrogates office. Please help I need this will to probate the will and to transfer deed in my name! Bob Rafano is giving me a big run around!
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Estate Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Can the estate lawyer call me I do not type to well(###) ###-####
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If the Attorney for the Estate is giving you runaround and is not doing his job, then your only option would be to retain a local probate litigation Attorney to force the Attorney to probate the Will so that title to the Deed can be transferred to you. This would entail filing lawsuit at the Surrogate Court to force the probate of the Will. You can use the following sites to find local probate litigation Attorneys: This site does not offer legal representation. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Estate Law Questions