Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Our son died of ALS 2 days ago. 4 days ago he was with a close

Customer Question
Our son died of ALS...
Our son died of ALS 2 days ago. 4 days ago he was with a close advisor and his doctor, and he told them that he wanted $10,000 each of his estate to go to his niece and nephew. There was not time to have a lawyer present, and even if a document could have been quickly written, he could no longer sign his name. His mental acuity was fine right up to his death as many of us can attest to.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
4/5/2016
Estate Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.
Is there a last will to admit to probate?
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney