Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I have been left a large sum of money to be distributed over

Customer Question
ten years because it was...
I have been left a large sum of money to be distributed over ten years because it was known that I was having issues with a short sale of my home...that is over and I would request that I get a lump sum payment...can that happen? No one questions that I am due this money.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2016
Estate Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Was the delayed or staggered payout at your request or was it specified in the terms of the bequest?

Are you online with me?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney