Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My mom and dad both just recently died. The estate is small.

Customer Question

My mom and dad both just recently died. The estate is small. Could we just do the Family Settlement agreement and file that so we don't have to probate? There was a will...leaving everything to us 3 kids. Only property is their home, car and a little money. Home and car was paid for. I am the executrix. Location...Texas
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No...trying to avoid a lawyer...$$ lol!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: No, very small estate.
JA: Our top Estate Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Estate Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Estate Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: We are all in agreement
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

My sympathies for your loss; how was title held to the car/house?