How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RONB-ESQ Your Own Question
RONB-ESQ, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 357
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RONB-ESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

He does not respond to phone calls, e-mail, ect.. I am in

Customer Question

He does not respond to phone calls, e-mail, ect.. I am in Texas He is in Michigan.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I think I am on another question with you now. I also read the other question you posted.

I am in Texas as well, not that it matters.

If he was not retained by you then he does not have the same professional duties to communicate like he does with his client. If you are his client (I think your sister is client even though he represents estate) you can easily file a bar complaint as it is a violation to not keep a client adequately informed of the status of their matter. In this case I am just presuming that he is working for your sister so I would go to or and look for a probate attorney in the same county where the action is pending. See if you can setup a free consultation via telephone and you can send him via email any relevant documents, but I think you would be best served by retaining an attorney and as mentioned in my other answer having him file a motion to have the Probate court compel your sister to wrap it up or the Court could just take over and distribute things as needed.

If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply and let me know. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I receive credit for the time I spent answering your question. If for some reason you don’t feel you can provide me positive feedback please reply and give me the opportunity to clarify my answer before giving me negative feedback.

Regards, Ron

Related Estate Law Questions