Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My mother has just passed away from cancer. I am her eldest

Customer Question
son who has been living...
My mother has just passed away from cancer. I am her eldest son who has been living with her for 14 years. I am on total disability. 2 strokes Two heart bypass operations,lastone a year ago in April. I have had 19 heart caths with 16 stints placed. Medical expenses, child support ( she is in college) Used car payment and insurance leaves me with very little. Can they force me out of home? please help. Jack collier
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
3/13/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me who is "they" that you are asking about here?

.

Are you talking about the bank?

.

Is the mortgage current or paid off or is it delinquent?

.

Did mother leave a will with you receiving the house?

.

Are there other children?

.

.

thanks

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney