How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trustee of my deceased grandmother's son

Customer Question

Hello----I am trustee of my deceased grandmother's son is 50 yrs old and on SSI..he's mentally handicapped but functional...not with money--I handle all monies for him .My son is very ill right now, and I'm having problems finding out what is wrong with him (I live in Oregon and he lives in California) trustee, I'm I allow access to his records?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Do you have an appointment as his guardian? Do you have his healthcare power of attorney?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?