Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Looking estate on o. kern who had pass on May 16 2015 I am s…

Customer Question
looking for the estate on...
looking for the estate on Patrick o. kern who had pass on May 16 2015 I am his Widow. Kathy kern he had a trust fund in Colorado with his company call kingomerate Investment LLC in Colorado or Indiana . I am looking for proof that I am now the owner of his company ?? no we had l wills .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my no is 719_339_4077
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2016
Estate Lawyer: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi Kathy,

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.

...

Pleas accept the offer so that we can discuss this. Generally, you'll need to deal with the probate court in Colorado Springs and show that you are the spouse.. although there are no wills, the probate court still handles this through what are called "intestacy laws," (the statute law of a state that delineates who gets what in the vent of a death and no will)

...

I see records that indicate that Kinglomerate Ventures Inc., is a privately held company in Colorado Springs, CO, with it was established in 2007 and incorporated in Colorado. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 130000 and employs a staff of approximately 2. Patrick O Kern is listed as principal.

...

See this:

...

Kinglomerate Ventures Inc

*****br />Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

No cancel this card no not useable I have let my bank know of this

I am just an expert here (a user like you but with verified credentials) You'll have to make these kinds of requests of customer service (We are not allowed, under the TOS (Terms of service).

...

Here's how you can get them

...

1(###) ###-####/p>

...

Also see this:

Customer Support

We’re here to assist you.
How would you like to contact us?

Email | Chat | Phone

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using the rating request, faces, or stars on your screen)

...

That's the only way I'll be credited for the work here.

...

But if you need more on this comes back here and we can try to continue this via this chat

Hi Kathy,

...

...

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

...

Did my answer help?

...

Let me know…

...

Thanks

Lane

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS