How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41003
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get deed to my property myself, please my father

Customer Question

How to get deed to my property myself , please my father inherit property from his mother in her will my father probate just finished I have contrat with father for the purchase 1988 five year contract been paying taxes from 1988 wish not to pay any taxes if possible can I quick claim. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

If you are due a deed here from your deceased father, the personal representative of the estate, that maybe you would do a fiduciary deed from the PR of the estate as grantor to you as grantee.If you were the PR this is you as PR to you individually as grantee.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

You can preview the deed form for free , click on free preview, there is a fee to download it..

I appreciate the chance to help you .Good luck here with all.Thanks again.

It is recorded in your county deed records.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks.