Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My father died over three years ago. One of my sisters got…

Customer Question
My father died over three...
My father died over three years ago. One of my sisters got mad because he sold the house to me and not her. For three years she has been getting lawyers after me and they told her there is nothing she can do. Now she came to Boston and got an lawyer and sent me an formal adjication form. I need a lawyer to help me to understand
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
3/5/2016
Estate Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq

You need a lawyer to understand the petition or form that was sent to you? This would be an additional service for any expert on here to review an outside legal document. We cannot represent you according to the rules of the site but can give you information regarding this. It would be an extra fee depending on how long the document is. Are you interested in something like this?

This is unacceptable. You didn't even answer my queston
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello. Your previous expert had opted out and I have opted in. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please attach that "formal adjudication form" to your reply? This is the only way that an expert can help you - they would need to know what exactly was sent to you. If you have the form in scanned in form, you can attach it using the paperclip icon you should see in your reply window, OR, you can email it to the site - let me know if you need the email address.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!