Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My house is titled in my late husband's trust and my trust,

Customer Question
He died five years ago...
my house is titled in my late husband's trust and my trust, He died five years ago. I am the trustee for his trust. Can I change title to put it all in my trust?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
3/3/2016
Estate Lawyer: RONB-ESQ, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Attorney

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Were you and are you the trustee and only beneficiary of his trust?

Sorry I reread and see you said you are the trustee. Are there any beneficiaries and did his trust end at death or continue for the benefit of you or others?

I wanted to check in with you and let you know I am online if you could answer my question to you then I could provide you an answer.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney