Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

On March 1, 2016 I found out there is a medical judgement…

Customer Question
On March 1, 2016 I...
On March 1, 2016 I found out there is a medical judgement against me from 2009. I have suffered a massive heart attack, and surgery, 2 strokes with complications, 7 burglaries, and forced to live in undesirable conditions. What will the length of time I will have this hanging over me?
Jay S.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
3/3/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Have you considered filing bankruptcy to discharge this debt and any others that you might have?

..

thanks