Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I s. cks, I am in a will ,my Mother died in November,My

Customer Question
I Cynthia s. Hicks, I...
I Cynthia s. Hicks, I am in a will ,my Mother died in November,My questions have to do with that . Mrs Virginia B Gray,my Mother,leftme my trailer at Jennson's My brother and sister are in charge of the will.I am disabled,live on ssi, I live $ 733.00,amonth.I have had a fewchecks for 250.00$sent .Mom left me 15,000,the home wasgiven to me in 2010,when it was purchased, and all possesions in the home ,anyway my family have sold the home, I got no $$ I have very well to do siblings,my brother's lawyer,says the trailer was not part of the will, because my MoM,was barely alive. My Mother's car, they said my mom needed it,so of course I gave it to thethem,but my sister told me they were selling it,they reg.. it in there names,but I think they got scared,they had it dropped off ,it's mine again.My sister sold most of Mom's belongings ,some befor she passedI am owed money,and,alot of stolen possesions! I need HELP,times running out,
They are supposed to be helping me,with money my Mother left for me, I needed $to eat, called my brother said " take it out of your ssi check,same when I neededa couple hundred to get the car on the road,Icalled him,same reply. I need Help A.s.a.p
my name is ***** ***** Hicks 4 North state street,apt-2-c,Concord,N.H. 03301
telephone -***-***-**** cell-603-598455
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
3/1/2016
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You said the home was given to you in 2010, was your name put on the deed? Also, the trailer, does the will say you are entitled to the trailer? The will left you $15,000, have you received that?