Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Is vidder goot machen paying widows of deceased holocaust…

Customer Question
is vidder goot machen paying...
is vidder goot machen paying widows of deceased holocaust survivors,eventhough widows were not in concentration camps ? Survivor collected until passing in 1978.Payments ceased after that. Thankyou
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/29/2016
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the reply from the consulate?
no reply
You said, "I have their email response if needed" but when I asked you what it was, you now say "no reply?" I am afraid you need to explain. Thank you very much.