Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I was caregiver dad months he passed away a week ago all the…

Customer Question
I was caregiver for my...
I was caregiver for my dad for 10 months he passed away a week ago all the bills are in his name what do i do we lived toghter for 5 years will I end up homelless or utilitys shut off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/29/2016
Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for your loss. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?