Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need advice on estate planning, trusts, wills ect. Is

Customer Question
I need advice on estate...
I need advice on estate planning, trusts, wills ect. Is there someone near Woodstock, Vt. that I can consult?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/26/2016
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

I can answer your estate planning questions and get you lawyer referral would that work.All lawyers do not charge this much.It is possible if you have simple estate to do your own will or living trust.Tell me what your situation and questions and I will follow up.

For starters here is cheap referral..

VERMONT BAR ASSOCIATION
LAWYER REFERRAL SERVICE

Call 1-***-***-****

The Vermont Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service provides referrals at no cost to you. Our attorneys provide an initial 30-minute consultation for no more than $25.

And ask away if you have specific estate planning questions as well, thanks.

I am done as I call the Bar Referral Service. Thanks for the number.

Thanks if you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated,