How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41035
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need advice on estate planning, trusts, wills ect. Is

Customer Question

I need advice on estate planning, trusts, wills ect. Is there someone near Woodstock, Vt. that I can consult?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

I can answer your estate planning questions and get you lawyer referral would that work.All lawyers do not charge this much.It is possible if you have simple estate to do your own will or living trust.Tell me what your situation and questions and I will follow up.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

For starters here is cheap referral..


Call 1-***-***-****

The Vermont Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service provides referrals at no cost to you. Our attorneys provide an initial 30-minute consultation for no more than $25.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

And ask away if you have specific estate planning questions as well, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am done as I call the Bar Referral Service. Thanks for the number.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Thanks if you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated,