Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

In 1985 brother was in auto acc left m brain damage,hes was…

Customer Question
in 1985 brother was in...
in 1985 brother was in auto acc left him brain damage,hes was also impotent,in 86 daughter was ,born we have strong doubts, brother was killed in jan of this yr hit by car he did sign in family court againt mother advice ,he new no better , he once thought he was god and renn police had him commited for awhile please fing me help to have blood work done to plea with the courts to here us ,thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/26/2016
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?