Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Want Advice on making a medical power of attorney in

Customer Question
Illinois...
Want Advice on making a medical power of attorney in Illinois
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Sure. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** topic, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!