Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I NEED TO SET UP A TRUST SON TO RECEIVE A MONTHLY SUM FROM…

Customer Question
I NEED TO SET UP...
I NEED TO SET UP A TRUST FOR MY SON TO RECEIVE A MONTHLY SUM FROM MY ASSETS WHEN I DIE. AND DSTRIBUTE OTHER ASSETS IN MY WILL.I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT. NEED SOME HELP THANKS DON
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/23/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If you want to set up a trust inexpensively, you can contact one of the websites like LegalZoom or Rocketlawyer and they can walk you through setting one up.

.

But if you just wanted the forms to complete yourself, you can download them from a site like USLegalforms.com for a minimal price and complete them yourself. They are no less legally binding if you do the trust yourself with the proper forms than if you hired an attorney to draft it up for you.

.

.

thanks