Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My son is s father's next of kin; how does he write a letter…

Customer Question
My son is his...

My son is his father's next of kin; how does he write a letter giving authorization to his fathers fiance to make final and all remaining preparations

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My son's father was killed in a motorcycle accident he was not married to hid fiance yet so now my son has to sign all paperwork re his body and such he wants to give that right to his dad's fiance

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/19/2016
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney

I am sorry for your loss. did the deceased leave a will naming son as executor? is there a court proceeding? has the son been appointed by the court as adminstrator?