Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

, are you familiar with Illinois based law,

Customer Question
Are you familiar with...

Are you familiar with Illinois based law, specifically staute of limitations on breach of fiduciary duty and statute of limitations on undue influence

Lawyer's Assistant: No. I'm the Estate Lawyer's Assistant.

Ok, thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Ok, am in the process of doing that

Lawyer's Assistant: What advice did they give you? Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Too complex to type here I'm afraid

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?

Thanks for you time though

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/19/2016
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me a little more about the undue influence situation - what do you mean statute of limitations for undue influence? Undue influence - in what kind of matter?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney