Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My husband passed in 2012 he has a house and land that my…

Customer Question
My husband passed in 2012...
My husband passed in 2012 he has a house and land that my name is ***** ***** the deeds. I want to sell so how can l get my name on the deeds to sell. How much will it cost.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. When he passed, did you file a probate action, or not?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.