Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My friend father pass away the will state all assets should…

Customer Question
My friend father pass away...
My friend father pass away the will state all assets should divided 50% for my friend a 50% to his sister. There a two houses involved. The property is being foreclosed. In order to save the property they want to refinance, the loan has been approved but it will not go to thru the Title company. the reason for it is the will and the trust did not have the address on it. What can my friend do? Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/17/2016
Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Your friend needs to go to the Probate Court and obtain an Order from the Court to sell the property.