How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19121
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend father pass away the will state all assets should

Customer Question

My friend father pass away the will state all assets should divided 50% for my friend a 50% to his sister. There a two houses involved. The property is being foreclosed. In order to save the property they want to refinance, the loan has been approved but it will not go to thru the Title company. the reason for it is the will and the trust did not have the address on it. What can my friend do? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Your friend needs to go to the Probate Court and obtain an Order from the Court to sell the property.

Related Estate Law Questions