Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My mother died 2014 in march she lived in england, i libve i…

Customer Question
my mother died...
my mother died 2014 in march she lived in england, i libve i n orlando florida i was told by one laywer in england there was three wills ....
but i have only seen two ,is there any way i can get a copy of all three wills i especially want the =the first will as everythg was given to me, and my mother was dying of lung cancer and they are sure she was not ble to make a good decision because of th e medicine she was taking incluidng morphime and other anti depressent s...
but my three sisters have not of course shown it to me???
tracey lillison
*****
orlando fl 32826
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/16/2016
Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Have you consulted and retained an experienced estate attorney in England?

Was your late mother's estate already distributed and Will probated?

MY TWIN SISTER BOYFRUEND WAS TRYONG TO PAY ME OFF WHO HAS HIS NAME ON MY MOTHER S HPUSE, I DID NOT TKA E THE PAY OFF ,I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY OR HOW THEY GOT TO PUT MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND NAME ON TITLE OF HPUSE ITS NOT HIS, IT IS MY RIGHT AS MY MOTHERDS DAUGHTER
I HAVE NO LAYWERS AS OF NOW THE COURT CASE IS MAY 9TH IN ENGLAND (I LIVE IN FLORIDA ) ONE SISTER HAS BEEN PAID IN NEW ZEALND, THERE ARE 4 GIRLS INCLUDING ME , MY OTHER TWO SISTERS ARE IN ENGLAND NO MY MOTHER ESTAE HAS NOT BEEN DISTRIBUTED ONLY TO ONE SISTER IN NEW ZEALND , THE 4 SISTER IN ENGLAND IS FIGHTING FOR HER SHAR AS SHE WAS CUT OIUT OF THE THIRD WILL

Thank you for your follow up.

It is essential for someone in a similar situation to hire a licensed attorney in England, who can represent you as a potential heir to the estate and can make sure that your legal rights are fully protected and also this local attorney in England can obtain a copy of the last Will and Testament that has been filed with the court, in order to determine whether the Will appears legally valid and also to determine whether your late mother left you any assets which should be distributed to you.

You can find an experienced local probate attorney in England by using this websites:

http://www.martindale.com/c-England-lawyers-city.htm

http://www.hg.org/firms-united-kingdom.html

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.