Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How much experience, or what percentage of s practice is in…

Customer Question
How much experience, or what...
How much experience, or what percentage of his practice is in Probate Estate.
The attorney is :
Michael A. Atteridge SBN. 213042
21 West Alisal Street
Suite 118
Salinas, California 93901
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/14/2016
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

This lawyer has most of his practice related to probate here including being a court investigator.

Sample report where he is mentioned.It appears to me he spends a lot of his time on such cases and related probate court proceedings.It appears he has acted as investigator, ad litem, and related appointments by probate judges as well as private probate cases.He appears to be well versed in California probate law and proceedings including estate and guardianship.

http://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/OAH/DDS_Decisions/2012030169.084.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

He is a professional court investigator--professional speaker on this issue..

11

:15 a.m.

12

:15

p

.m.

The Court Investigator and You

(1.0 Hour MCLE Credit)

Cathleen M. Giovannini, Deputy County Counsel, Monterey

Michael Atteridge,

Esq.,

Court Investigator, Monterey

Last page topic here is agenda..

http://www.coconet.org/conferences/2013/pmhf13_program.pdf

Again it looks like probate is hi primary practice area.

Thanks again.

11:15 a.m.–12:15p.m.

The Court Investigator and You

(1.0 Hour MCLE Credit)

Michael Atteridge,

Esq.,

Court Investigator, Monterey

If you can positive rate when we are done it is much appreciated.Take care now.