Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am a widow with a living trust. Can I deed my home that is…

Customer Question
I am a widow with...
I am a widow with a living trust. Can I deed my home that is listed on the trust to anyone I want to?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/13/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is this question related to Ecuador as that is the country that is listed along with the US?

.

Or was that an error?

.

Is the trust and the real estate in the US?

.

Are you the maker of the trust?

.

Is it a revocable living trust?

.

Who is the trustee of the trust?

.

.

thanks