Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I sola a house to lady she wont pay

Customer Question
I sola a house to lady she wont pay
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand the question. Can you provide some context?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney