Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My husband past away 11/24/2015 I was told that because we…

Customer Question
my husband past away 11/24/2015 I...
my husband past away 11/24/2015
I was told that because we had been married only 4 months there were no benefits available for me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/12/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments but I do not see a legal question...

.

If you can post your question, I will do my best to get you an answer..

.

.

thanks