Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My wife soon to be ex is urging me to settle divorce her dad…

Customer Question
My wife soon to be...
My wife soon to be ex is urging me to settle divorce her dad passed in nov 2015 and surely left us $ he was not super wealthy ut ex united pilot 30 years with retirement bonuses marine retirement fighter pilot korean war lietenant commandar owned a castle 120 acres of apples pears cherries and more so there is a inheiritance she does mot want me to get
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/3/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Were you specifically named in father in law's will?

.

Or did he leave an inheritance to wife?

.

.

thanks

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney