Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Does AZ medicaid honor family trusts written in AZ

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
2/2/2016
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Any state will honor a trust which is done correctly and written in their own state or any other state so long as the trust is legal in the state in which it is drafted.