How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2579
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is I have been living in this house years .my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** question is I have been living in this house for 12 years .my husband's uncle on the house but he pass away on 1986 .his wife pass away in2005.they did not have no children and all of the brothers pass away to they did not have a will. And my husband and I had been paying the taxes on this property . what can I do to get it in my name ? And my husband pass away to. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Who's name is ***** ***** property now?