Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

The first thing is that the c f & I that's that

Customer Question
he's the beneficiary of that...
The first thing is that the c f & I that's that he's the beneficiary of that place only and he's not the grandson he's nothing but he(grandpo) took care of me since childhood and in diapers but my grandma was married to him and my mom was was her mom and my mom had me but my grandpo didn't adopt my mom cuz they were from germany and brought them here.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
1/31/2016
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 years ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Here if he is the only beneficiary you use the form I gave you and a quit claim as well as this then gives you legal title and he waives any inheritance rights as well.

Fee form for that as well..

http://car.elpasoco.com/Recording/Documents/QuitClaim.pdf

Thanks again if you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.