Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am in katy tx. My brother is POA and executor. I believe…

Customer Question
I am in katy tx...
I am in katy tx. My brother is POA and executor. I believe he has overly enriched himself while taking care of my mother and father. What options can I bring to the probate court to mitigate this. I have no issues with the will, but have no access to the signed will to date, nut saw a copy of it only.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
1/29/2016
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.