Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How do I retrieve my real fathers estate from my deceased…

Customer Question
How do I retrieve my...
How do I retrieve my real fathers estate from my deceased adopted father
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
1/17/2016
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you give me a bit more of the back story here?

.

How did adopted father come into possession of your biological father's estate?

.

Did bio father leave a will naming you a beneficiary?

.

Did adopted father leave a will with you as a beneficiary?

.

I need some more details about what happened and the sequence of events so I can figure out what your position is now and what options you may have...

.

.

thanks