Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Without writing a lengthly story here is a short version. I…

Customer Question
Hi...Without writing a lengthly story...
Hi...Without writing a lengthly story here is a short version. I am the youngest of 4 girls, had 13 years sober since 27 years old,( IN 2004) I relapsed for 5 years, but went to BettyFord and now have 12 yrs. sober again. all together 25 years sober. My Mom WAS severally dementia,when she made my inheritance in a trust oldest daughter can write check place it where she thinks is a good place. and put my money in an irrovacable There is a program for addicts, alcoholics this software has never been tried it is the alternative to AA (only 9 % success rate, There are millions out there dying As Michael Biotti stated Dec.13 2015 on 60 minutes we need other options AA isn't getting to enough people. THIS IS THE OTHER OPTION!working for 8 months with my oldest sister saying yes we can get the money . Well we partnered up with the Largest rehabilitation corp. in Arizona. They want full credit for this program and we are happy with that they highly regarded business and want credit and we are giving it to him. We also have the corrections institution in Arizonas is on trial . This via smart phones lets you communicate and check in meetings this will pinpoint exactly where in this industry and are all excited to use it with The Arizona corrections dept.It will save the court millions
My point is after 8 months working on this and Arizona is waiting for their promised check. THE SISTER changed her mind!! Love her but no business sense
LAST MInUTE she says no she cant put my money Isn't a will ,a private document I have a whole recovery home in Arizona and the Police dept. ready to start I need to give them some angel money HOW There are no restrictions on where this money can go. PLEASE HELP It is only 240,000.00 not millions!
Obamas appointed a man for the Drug and Alcohol control Michael Biotti"the drug czar "in 60 minute Episode on Dec.13,2015 He talks about how people are dying or jailed .WE need other alternatives besides AA. People need help rather than jai. THIS IS IT AND ON ITS WAY TO THE PUBLIC
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
1/16/2016
Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

Could you review it, make corrections, properly identify the parties, ask specific questions, and resubmit?

Thank you for your cooperation,