How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 33134
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It has to do with setting up a corperation.
, Can I

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, My name is***** has to do with setting up a corperation.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can I provide services as a physician and manage rental properties in a single corporation especially as it relates to taxes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can, but it says you are estate law expert.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

I do not believe that such an arrangement would violate corporate or tax law, but you may run afoul of the state medical board if you mix the practice of medicine with an entity doing real estate management. I would recommend separate entities.

Related Estate Law Questions